Upgrade for a solution that fully integrates a resilient communication platform with a comprehensive incident management system.
The power of incident management is in its ability to link with any existing business continuity plans and response structures. It can also be integrated with other software based business continuity planning tools. This allows the management of complex multiple incidents from a central dashboard location, offering real time tools to assign tasks identify key staff and initiate pre-planned emergency templates, all in a fully auditable environment for post-incident analysis.
further features include:
- dashboard—provides a simple and effective way to view many concurrent incidents at once, whilst being alerted to any overdue tasks
- task re-assignment—any task can be quickly and easily reassigned to new or different responders. Allowing for a proactive reaction to complete necessary emergency tasks
- bespoke, pre-approved templates—every individual emergency will require a different level of response. Selected a tailored template from the incident management system and initiate a cascading chain of events through a simple inbound SMS or email
- pre-approved response rates—allowing a more dynamic reaction to crisis efforts. By setting a requirement for the number of responses needed against an incident, a ‘stand down’ level can be applied. This removes confusion and eliminates wasted effort and resources at a time when both are at a premium
- live on-screen messaging—access to real-time messages and responses, incoming responses, requests and notifications
- inbound initiation—begin a complete, pre-prepared incident management plan with a simple email or SMS